Among our main achievements are the following:
- Development of the first financial structure in Mexico for a waste water treatment plant with public-private investment under the Build, Operate, Transfer (BOT) approach (Northern Chihuahua Project),
- Development of the first financial structure in Mexico for a Zero-discharge Industrial Water Treatment Plant under the Build – Operate - Own (BOO) approach (PEMEX Cadereyta Project).
- Financial structure of five municipal projects under the BOT approach, four BOO industrial projects and two DBF power transmission projects in México.
- “Latin American Water Deal of the Year 2003” recognition from the prestigious Project Finance Magazine was awarded as per the financial structure innovation to refinance 4 BOO projects in Mexico.
- Financing restructuring of Jose Treated Waters Project under a BOO approach from Tyco Corporate Group and PEDEVESA in Venezuela for PEDEVESA.
- The “Waste Water Project Award of 2015” was granted to “Agua Prieta” WWTP by Global Water Intelligence.
Our projects support us! We invite you to learn about them.